Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back at the Start Line...

Well after my long term hiatus, I made a commitment to myself to start new today.  It was time to get back to healthy eating and getting active.  So how did I do on day one?  Fasten your seat belt...it's gonna be a bumpy ride!

Breakfast
  • Sausage Egg McMuffin
  • Hasbrowns
  • Orange Juice
Lunch
  • Home Made Salad (lettuce, spinach, cherry tomatoes, chicken, balsamic Vinagriette)
Dinner & Everything Else eaten after lunch
  • 20 ounce bottle of Coke
  • Can of Dr. Pepper
  • Sour Cream & Onion Chips (I tried to resist)
  • Ritz crackers
  • Chicken Flavored Ramen Noodles
  • 2 pc chicken from Popeyes
  • Small bag of Peanut M&Ms
So as you can see, Day 1 was a swing n' a miss, but I tried!  Not to worry it can only get better from here. 

I decided today as I try to make my transition into all natural/organic foods that I will add a category to my blog for Product Reviews & Recommendations.  So check for it in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment