Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Greetings! My Long Lost Friend!

Ahh....Destination Fitness!  Such a long time since I spent anytime with ya!  I have missed you so! 

The Poly Vegas (PV) has prodded me back into blogging!  I must return, KC go home!  KC go home!  Ha Ha, I had to throw in an ET movie quote!

Well I have been on Hiatus now for almost 3 months!  Golly how time filies.  I never intended to be away this long!  But I must come home, and return to the things I know I should be doing.  I am without excuse.  So thanks PV for the reminder and encouragement to get back to my blogging. 

So here is a quick recap of what happened since March 6th...LOL!
Month of March:  Ummm I don't remember!  But I do know I went to Vegas for a few days for my sisters birthday!  Oh and of course I ate all kinds of wonderful foods that I should not have eaten for the entire month!

Month of April:  Hmmm...April...EASTER!  I went to an Easter BBQ.  The food was off the hizzy!  You should have been there!  Oh and I went to my friends wedding...it was oh so beautiful!  I took pics, of myself of course!  I gotta keep up with my Photo journal!   Oh OH OH, and I also officially got CPR certified in April!  Cool stuff!  I can now save you if you are choking, or drowning, this is all contigent on the fact that I like you and want to spare your life!  LOL!  Michael JR....he's a comedian.  Hilarious guy!  He had a show in Hermosa Beach the end of April.  It was a great night, went with my friends, Rahisha & Kim.  We had a good time...and man that boy is funny!

Month of May: May 2011 is going down in my book, as the fastest moving month ever!  Why?  I found an apartment with the quickness and had to move into it, even faster!   Move Day May 21st:  Packing Time May 9th - May 20th!  But its all good!  I love the new place.  Cinco De Mayo, was rather uneventful this year.  Sigh, I cant even remember if I ate Mexican Food that day or not.  Shucks! 

Month of June(a Sneak Peak):  June 2011 is the month of the new!   Time for new diet plan, new exercise plans, and of course new opportunities!  June 26th is my Walk Leader Training with the Arthritis Foundation!  I am gonna lead walks!  So I must get my tail into the gym and build up some stamina before the 26th!  New place!  Ahhh.....I love new stuff and I love the new stuff smell!  :0) 

Well that's all I got, not to worry, I will not wait for June to get here for me to get physically active.  The rain has stopped here in L.A. so I will be back to hitting the streets, and trying out the gyms in my new location.  Time to get moving!

TTYL!
Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment