Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Excitement is in the air...

February is almost to an end!  Can you believe it?  I can...and it excites me!  That means spring is right around the corner!  Everytime I think about it, I just get all giddy in the inside. 

Today, I ordered an Amazon Deal for 2hour Kayaking!  I have never been Kayaking, but I want to try it!  Ya know me and my obsession with the water!  It has been a while since I did back to back days of running.  But I ran yesterday and today.  And I feel it all in my legs!  Reminds me, that i need to stock back up on my protein shakes.  My muscles will need it!  I wanted to go do some training tonight, but I think I will hold off.  Give my body some time to adjust, and since I am moving around stuff in my apartment...I am lifting and pushing things, so that will count as my weight lifting unofficially!  I will get some ab work in tonight.

I was talking to one of the other BGR girls today while I was running and she gave me some tips on training for my bike ride!  So I am excited yet again, that spring is right around the corner!  So much I want to do!  I had an eye doctor appointment today, and I had my discussion with him today about biking riding and my glasses, and my swimming lessons and contacts and well, He was not on the same page as me.  I so want to have Lasik surgery, and now 2 years in a row, I have gotten.  I can't have it yet.  He also tells me its best that I wear my glasses when I bike ride!  Really?  That is so not what I wanted to hear!  Sigh!  Well me being the stubborn, set in her ways type of person...I will be wearing my contacts when I ride! 

Oh and I will be updating the weigh in page, I just realized I have not done that all year so far.  oops! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment