Saturday, February 16, 2013

Quick Update...

Hello!  Some days life just does not allow me to sit down behind this computer and update you on this journey! 

Fret not I am still in the game!  Still juicing, working out when I can, and working on better eating habits!  I am struggling with the workouts!  Things have been crazy crazy crazy busy at work.  I have been stuck with some 12-13 hour work days.  But the time I leave to go home, I don't have much energy for working out!  So right now the level of workouts have decreased, so I have to stay on point with my eating. 

THe juicing is still coming along!  I love juicing!  I am thinking about investing in a new juicer, but I am not sure which one to get.  I am also venturing into one of those delivery services for my produce items.  I can get a box of produce for $40 a month, all locally grown here in California and its organic.  I'll give it a shot and see how it works out. 

I tried a new class at the gym this week...It was called Crunch.  Its a new offering and well it was a bit unorganized.  But a good workout!  My quads & triceps are so sore!  Well that is all I have for now.  I promise to do better about the updates! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment