Monday, December 5, 2011

December Eat-Fest!

Happy Monday! 

Believe it or not, I was sitting her thinking, man, I have not weighed in a what seems like a very long time.  I need to make it out the store to get another scale.  I just really dislike going into the stores this time of year...but I need a new scale! 

The weekend was rather uneventful.  I didn't to do nearly all I needed to do.  I got to go see the new muppets movie and that was bout it.  Sunday..I couldn't go anywhere, my car was not working.  So I spent all day at home, sad, angry, depressed, frustrated, and all those negative emotions.  By now you know what that means...I had an Eat Fest!   

Since I couldn't go anywhere, I had to have my food delivered...and Pizza Hut was the lucky business of choice!  I have 10 hot wings, a Large Pan Pizza (pepperoni, bacon & black olives), and a 2 Liter Pizza.  Needless to day, by the time 9pm came around the entire pizza, the wings & the 2 Liter Pepsi was all gone!  In all honesty, eating a whole large pizza in a day is a first for me.  I have never done that before!  Hmm...and why am I wishing I had a scale?  Never mind..I can do without a scale for now, I am afraid of what it will read! 

I must say that I am grateful I had entertainment on TV.  I was able to watch several episodes of the Hilarious British comedy...Absolutely Fabulous!  That show cracks me up!  Then I moved into watching Life After, Criminal Minds, Covert Affairs and of course The Good Wife.  I discovered some channels on my TV that I never knew I had...Logo and Clue.  It was a good TV watching day. 

Somewhere along the path of life I picked up an infection.  I think I have an ear infection.  That is my self diagnosis!  My left ear, the side of my face and neck is extremely swollen and very painful.  I've been popping aspiring like crazy and using a heat compress.  Today it is not as painful, but very much still swollen.  I will give this another day or 2 before I seek medical attention.  

That's all for now.  I meant to post my Run Your Butt off Challenge for this week, but I left the book at home.  I will post it later.  Have a great week!

Deuces,

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment