Thursday, December 1, 2011

Welcome December!!!

December is officially here!  I am oh oh oh oh so excited.  That means Christmas is right around the corner!

So here is a quick recap of yesterday (November 30, 2011):

Breakfast
     Cup of Coffee

Mid Am Snack
     Almonds

Lunch
     Can of Campbell's Select Harvest Chicken Noodle Soup (I'll comment on this another time!)

Dinner
     Italian Sub & a 20 ounce pepsi! 

So What can I say another bad dinner choice!  This is what happens to me when I don't have stuff preplanned.  It was a dinner selection out of convenience and had no regard for nutritional value!  Bad me!

An attempt at a working out
  It was really late at night, but I still attempted to at least walk my neighborhood for 30 minutes. 
  I felt like I was in the midst of a frickin tornado.  I was so windy last night, I could barely even keep my eyes open.  I think I was outside for maybe a total of 10 minutes and came back home! 

Well Today is gonna be another long day.  Our Annual Company offsite is today.  Long Trip down to Laguna Niguel for a day company gathering about Capital Markets!  Oh yeah the fun the excitement!   Then tonight, I have a Christmas Dinner to attend.   Not looking forward to that either, but I must present myself to these functions...I do need to stay employed. 

That's all for now!  Talk to you later.

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment