Thursday, September 6, 2012

I thought it was time for an Update...

I have not made any updates in a while!  OOPS!  I hope everyone had a great Labor Day Weekend!  I am kinda sad thinking about how summer is coming to an end.  I will my summer weather, so I am telling myself to make the most of it while I can.

Labor day I was able to get back out on my bike.  It was my first bike ride in about 6 weeks.  It was rather challenging!  I only rode about 6.5 miles, but I had such a hard time!  We did have unusually hot weather on Labor day so maybe that had something to do with my inability to ride longer.  I had a great time though.

Right before Labor Day I ventured off with Hailey to a new walk spot near the Getty Center.  It was a short walk, but its a hill.  A steady increasing hill. You all should know by now how I hate hills!  But I made it up there with a break!  I needed to stop, I felt like I would die.  Too my surprise, on my way down the hill, we ran into some deer!  I was shocked!  I would have never expected to see deer in L.A. like that!  One was very friendly and kept coming towards us!

I have a new meal creation...I am calling it the mushroom turkey burger.  I took 2 portabello mushroom caps, a turkey burger patty, cheese, mustard, tomato and voila..made a burger!  It was so tasty...messy to eat, but very very tasty!



Well I have to get back to work now, people are asking for things, but I thought I would just side-track myself from work for a moment.  TTYL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment