Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Product Recommendation: Good Karma Flax Milk

Hello my dear Blog Readers, real and fictional!

I have another product recommendation for you...Good Karma Flax Milk -  Unsweetened!

How did I come about finding such a thing?  Well my friends, I ventured out to a new store on Sunday, called Rainbow Acres in Culver City.  It is a Natural Food Store, and what made me go there was a coupon for Ezekiel Sprout bread for $1.99.  While I was there I did some browsing and found myself in the dairy section looking for a milk alternative that did not have so much durn (yes, durn) sugar!

So there it was in the fridge case, talking to me, "Look at me, Look at me!"  So I gave in and looked at it.  Flipped the carton over and low and behold...low in calories, low in fat....and NO SUGAR!  I began jumping up and down...not literally!  I was excited and was overtaken by such wonderful nutritional facts!


I didn't even pay attention to the price I just grabbed it and put it in the cart!  Much to my surprise the darn Half Gallon cost $4.99!  Wowzers.  I will definitely have to see if I can find this elsewhere for cheaper!

I opened the carton and took a little sip..not bad.  It tasted like flax.  My intent was to use it as the milk in my protein shakes.  So yesterday, Monday, I made my first protein shake with it!  I was impressed, it tasted good, and it blended well with the powder.  My friends, I have a winner here!

Give it a try!  Here is the website:  http://www.goodkarmafoods.com/products

The Flax Milk comes in 3 varieties, Vanilla, Unsweetened and Original.  My review is for the  Unsweetened one!  I hope you try it and I hope you like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment