Monday, October 22, 2012

A Very Rare Opportunity...

Here I sit, on my sofa, with time to spare this morning! 
I actually woke up and got out of bed the minute the alarm went off!  No hitting the snooze button or anything!  I am amazed!  It's amazing how much I can get done in the morning when I get my tail out of bed on time!   So since all the morning requirements are completed and I have about 20 minutes before I need to leave for work...I said...BLOG TIME!

I successfully completed my first 3-day weight training!  I have successfully made every muscle in my body sore.  My last weight training was Friday and my upper body is still sore!  I think I am lifting too much.  I don't ever remember being this sore when I'd weight train in the past.  It's probably a sign of my inactivity and I'm getting old! 

I had a great week overall.  I did not work out on Saturday as I had planned.  So this week, I got 5 days of physical activity!  I think that is a record! LOL!  Yesterday it was a bit overcast, and there was a chance of rain, but I still made it out to the beach for a bike ride.  Surprisingly the beach, was sunny and warm.  This bike ride was not the best!  I ended up getting a flat tire!  It made me sad, an unfortunately, there were no little bike shop in sight.  So I had to dismount, and walk my bike all the way back to the car!  It was painful and long ride back! 

My vacation from work is right around the corner!  I can't wait!  I'll do some short day trips, and I am gonna get my rock climbing classes in!  It shall be fun!  Well I am gonna leave you guys now!  Chat with ya later!

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment