Friday, October 5, 2012

How ya Doing Pumpkins? :0)

Hey gang.  It has been a long time since I posted.  Some times I feel like there is not enough hours in the day.  Since I decided to title this post How Ya Doing Pumpkins, I have 2 pumpkin related stories to share!

The first Pumpkin related story, goes a little something like this.   YOGURTLAND!!!!!  Has officially introduced its Pumpkin yogurt!  Oh how I love Pumpkin!  I was in heaven.  I tried it yesterday for the first time, and me o my!  It's the shiznit to say the least.

The second pumpkin story, goes a little something like this.  Decided to try to a different spin class last night. The instructor's name was Anthony.  And I am so sorry, but something about seeing men in tight biker short is so unattractive.  It took every bit of me not to start laughing.  I will say that Anthony is a good teacher, he is a bit obnoxious, and annoying, but overall a great, challenging class!  So last night, maybe 30 minutes into class, he says, "How Ya Doing Pumpkins!"  Again...the desire to immediately laugh was there.  The class was not crowded there was only 7 of us..2 women and 5 men.  So to hear him address everyone as Pumpkins, rather amusing...to me anyways!

I am happy to report that my PMS overeating binge has appeared to stop.  I was actually able to eat normal amounts of food yesterday.  I was not craving everything in the world!  So that was a plus and a much needed change.  I can eat myself into a 10-pound weight weight gain when its PMS time.

Well that is it for now, nothing to exciting or new going on.  So I will just leave it like that for now.  Busy weekend ahead!  tata!

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment