Monday, June 24, 2013

I Had Way Too Much!

I can't remember the last time I felt this bad. But today I know without a shadow of a doubt, I've over done it! 

Yesterday I had that heavy feeling. My stomach feels like there's just stuff sitting in it not moving and today I had lunch with some friends for a birthday celebration. I ate way too much and I feel HORRIBLE! 

We had lunch at 11:30 and it's almost 9pm now and I have not been
able to eat anything else. I'm sipping on a probiotic drink right now and I don't think I can finish the 12 ounce bottle. I feeling so sick, so heavy. Walked for almost an hour this evening hoping it would help the digestion, and no such luck so far.

After this feeling I've had all day, I said its time to detox-lemons, veggies, greens...bring them on. I decided to start with this probiotic drink and tomorrow morning I'll start off with my detox teas. I gotta get rid of this feeling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment