Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I humbly plead for your mercy...

Hello, my long lost Blog family! I would apologize for my non-posting. But I seem to be apologizing for that alot lately, so I won't bore you with another apology! I had a bad week food wise...I gave in to every PMS craving I had. I am not going to lie, I enjoyed every scrumptious bite! LOL! It tasted oh so good! Other than this past week, I have okay with the eating and the exercising! I have not tried any new adventures as yet, but now that summer is upon me, its time to get to Kayaking, rowing, and rock climbing! And I am but a mere 6 weeks away from my 36-mile bike ride! I can't wait, I am so excited! Since my last hiatus, I have stumbled upon a few things that I thought I should mention! First...Robek's Juice! I never knew they made fresh juices! Completely accident that I found this out. I was trying to go to Jamba Juice after a beach walk and Jamba Juice was closed so I went to Robek's Juice and to my surprise fresh juices! I tried one, I forget the name of the one I tried, but Its good to know that I can get my juices on the go, when needed! It was not overly expensive. Not expensive like the juices at whole foods. It so hit the spot after that walk on the beach! I found a new website/blog that I enjoy! I am going to add it to my blog page, but its called http://thankyourbody.com. I found so many useful tips and resources on that page! It is becoming a daily read for me! If you have time you should definitely check it out! My curiosity for Raw food is growing, and well...I think Its time I invest in a food dehydrator. I really want to try one! LOL! I am thinking of all the healthy snacks I can make myself instead of buying them pre-packaged and filled with preservatives. I can make my own jerky, my own dried fruits, and I am thinking that Kale chips would come out excellent in a dehydrator. So stay tuned, as you know if I go down the food dehydrator road...you will be reading about it! That's all for now, just wanted to make a quick update now that we are in June! See you next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment