Monday, June 10, 2013

Paying for my Laziness!

Omg! Last week was PMS week and I hate to use that as an excuse for my laziness and inactivity, but I am going to this time! I had a horrible week last week. Hate like crap and did no physical activity..well I did one day. Last Monday. So today, I said to self, "Get moving"! So reluctantly, Self said, okay. So at the but crack of dawn, I made it out of the house for a walk. As I was walking I kept telling myself that I must be crazy to be outside at 5am walking! Call me Clinically insane! But I did it. 52 minutes later, I had a little over 3 miles completed. That being said, I was not walking that fast or briskly. But here I am at 11:40am, and my legs are sore. Isn't that pathetic? It does not pay to get lazy! A lesson learned today! I have the day off today, so I am taking it easy. Gonna run some errands, go to the eye doctor, do a couple loads of laundry and hit the pavement later on this evening. See ya next time! Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment