Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Inspired Yet Again....

I spent a few hours today browsing various bloggers.  Reading content, looking at designs, widgets, etc.  When I spend time doing that, it always gets my wheels turning.  Even though I say I am keeping this blog as a personal diary for myself, I do want to make it the best it can be. 

So the wheels are turning...and they are turning rather quickly.  I think 2012 may be the year, I move my blog to its own domain.  I think my blog may need a little out of pocket funding from me to really get it out there. 

On a personal note, I have a long mental list of goals and aspirations.  I think I want to incorporate that into my blog.  I think a new page?  Maybe I can find a goal board type widget?  Who knows, but as the new year rolls in, I am looking for the new Me to be come forth.  No more holding back.  I am gonna be switching things up next year!  I am so excited. 

If anyone out there in internet world stumbles upon this blog post, please feel free to make any suggestions that would help improve this blog.  I am open to any and all suggestions. 

Take Care.

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment