Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Run Your Butt Off (RYBO) - Intro & Stage One

Howdy!

Are you tickled by the Tickle of this blog entry?  Well It is a title of a book, that I ordered from the Editors of Runner's World. 

Why did I buy the book?  For that little person within me, that has secretly wanted to get back into running or at least jogging.  I ordered the book, and I think it showed up at the house sometime in October.  I spent some time flipping through it and then I finally started to read it.  So now that I am all amped up and ready to start...I'm recording this on teh blog. 

The book so far seems to be broken up in weekly segments, but the encourage you to go at your own pace.  So we will see how I Do.  Are you ready? 

Stage 1 Workout
  • Walk for 30 Minutes
  • Total workout time: 30 minutes
  • Do this workout at least 3 or 4 times in a week before moving on to the next stage. 
    Seems easy enough for the first stage huh?  Well I was almost tempted to skip this stage, since I know I can walk 30 minutes.  But I talked myself out of it.  I will make myself go for a walk for at least 30 minutes 3 times this week!  I promise! 

    Interested in finding out more about the book, Run Your Butt Off?  Check it out:  Book: Run your Butt Off

    I'm excited for the new challenge.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment