Sunday, October 6, 2013

Where's the Blogger?

Hello? Hello? is anyone still out there? I know I have gone AWOL again, my apologies yet again. This time it was due to technical difficulties. I did not have internet at home so it made it difficult to post regularly. I have internet access now, so I hope I can get back on my daily routine of posting about my journey. The bad thing about journeys is GETTING LOST! LOL! Yes I got lost along the way. Oops. But I have made a u-turn and am returning to right road that will get me to my destination. So here is my welcome back! I know I start off the year with another set of goals, I don't think many of them will be completed, but I will contine to strive to complete them. One new goal has surfaced over the last few weeks. I was asked to do a 1/2 marathon, with a friend. Yikes! My friends it has been a while, since I have done one. If my memory serves me right my last one was in 2007. Here I am 5 years later dreading the idea of putting in 13.1 miles in one day! But as with all things with proper training, and a positive outlook, I can conquer. So stay tuned! I'd love to hear what you have been up to during my time away! Peace!

0 comments:

Post a Comment