Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Going Back to Scratch...

Howdy...after looking at my weigh in update today.  It made me realize it was time to go back to scratch!  Time to start over...time to get back to the basics!

Breakfast
     Vanilla Atkins Protein Shake
     1 Banana
     Regular White Chocolate Latte (I need to completely remove this from my diet, such a waste of calories)

Mid Am Snack
     1/2 cup of Red Rice
     2 cup of my Ground Turkey/black beans/tomato mixture

Lunch
     Vanilla Atkins Protein Shake
     1/2 Banana
     1tbsp of Flax Seed

And then I detoured on my attempt at getting back on track...
Dinner
     Popeyes..chicken fingers, with french fries, & a pepsi! 

Total Calories for the day:  Umm lets not even talk about that
Total Fiber intake for the day: 40grams
Link to Food Journal: http://www.fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=cruz809

Workout
     30 min Treadmill: Aerobic Conditioning 1
     387.6 Calories Burned; 1.70 Miles Completed

     Leg Press (the leg press machine needs replacing..it is rusty and it sticks)
     2 sets of 10; 180lbs

0 comments:

Post a Comment