Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekend Recap

Man...The weekend came and gone and I have to return to work tomorrow.  So sad.  Well I dont have much to report tonight.  THe weather was wonderful this weekend!  I went to skating lessons on Saturday, which turned out to be a disaster and a half.  But fret not, I will be back there on Saturday I gotta try. 

Quick jotdown of the eateries this weekend:
Saturday:  White chocolate Latte, apple, doritos, root beer, cobb salad, chicken nuggets, coke, hot dog, sour cream chips

Sunday:  White chocolate latte, pepper jack cheese croissant, 4 chicken finger, french fries, spritie.

Saturday Workout:  Skating 30 minutes

Sunday Workout (mainly weight training)
     Lat Pull Down:  70 lbs 4 reps of 10
     Leg Press: 180 lbs 4 reps of 12
     Back & Side Extensions  2 sets of 10
     Did a quick 8 mins on treadmill for warm up.

Thats all folks!  Gonna go iron my clothes, pack my lunch and hit the sack and do this all over again tomorrow.  Take care.

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment