Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hump Day...So Glad to see ya!

Wow its already Wednesday!  Monday and Tuesday were extremely crazy days for me.  I was not able to make it to the gym Monday morning for weigh in and I have nto updated my blog,.  OOPS.  These things happen.  I won't bore you with a recap of the last 2 days.  Just know that I have done no kind of physical activity, but I have pretty much stayed to my plated meals with the exception of yesterday.  I had a lunch meeting so I ate the food at the meeting.  And it was yummie...they had yummi Pasta Salad, yummie Greek Salad, a shrimp salsa that was delish and yummie cookies and tarts for desserts! 

I am excited for Wednesday to be here.  Today is my first day of working my new working hours of 6:30am to 3pm.  So since I get to leave early I plan to hit the streets and get a nice long walk in.  I don't have to be to bible study until 6:30p so I have ample time to do something.  I am hoping this new schedule works out for me.  I am really excited.  Well that is all for now. 

If all goes well later, I will post my food journal tonight, so I can get back on track with my blogging routine.  TATA! 

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment