Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Random Recording

Time is moving so quickly I am having such a hard time keeping up with life. Does anyone else ever feel that way?

This past Saturday (August 4th) I had another awesome bike ride from Pacific Palisades to Venice Beach.  Now that I have gone back to the West side to bike, I think I like my Dockweiler bike ride better.  It is more calming and definitely has some better views.  More importantly, less crowded!

Other than that the weekend was rather uneventful.  Not too much activity.  I did go to a birthday party Saturday night.  Sunday ventured out to the movies and saw Dark Knight Rises.  I was surprised, I did not think I would be able to sit through almost 3 hours of a movie, but I did...and I enjoyed the movie!  It was really good!

Monday was not a good day.  It was truly not a good start to the week.  Eating was horrible, exercising was completed, but not at a good level.  I ate a 1200 calorie sub from subway!  I really just felt off yesterday, I don't know what's wrong.  Even this morning, I still don't feel myself.   My fridge decided to pull a cold spell on me and all my lettuce blends, kale & greens are frozen!  What a waste!  I can't use any of it now!  Whatever veggies I was able to salvage, I juiced.  So I threw some kale, greens, roma tomatoes, celery & a lemon into the juicer and it turned out a pretty decent juice!  Never underestimate the power of random juicing! I will have to post the picture of it later, I left my phone at home.

Monday Workout:  3 Mile walk w/ BGR Westchester!

Well upcoming events in my life:

  • I am going on a hike this week!  We talked about Hiking on Saturday, Wednesday I will be hiking!
  • Jet to Jetty 5K on Aug 25th
  • The Awesome 80's Run Sept 1
I am looking forward to them all!  I can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment