Friday, August 3, 2012

Thursday Took a Turn for the Better

Hello...
After my Thursday morning drama of the moving truck blocking my garage the day actually made a turn for the better.

Our receptionist at work is out of the office for the need 6 days and she offered me her parking garage entry key!  Yeah!  I get a break from the bus for a week  I am most excited!  I know that sounds very minor, but some days, its a hassle getting to places on public transportation.  So at least I get a little break!

I experienced something completely unusual.  I had an extreme case of dry mouth all day.  I think I drank like 4 Liters of water and nothing helped.  I had this chronic dry mouth!  Sigh.  I couldn't imagine that I could be that dehydrated.  But maybe I am?  I don't know, but I will see how things go today.  Right now I feel okay.

I have not listed out my food in a while so let me do that today....

Bad Breakfast:
     White Chocolate Latte
     Cheese Danish

Lunch
     My Good old homemade salad:  Lettuce, cabbage, carrots, cucumbers, tomato & 4 ounces of chicken
     Juice of 1 lemon and some Wishbone Italian Dressing!

Snack
     Apple
    handful of Sunflower seeds

Dinner
     2 drumsticks from El Pollo Loco
     Corn

Workout:
     55 minutes walk/jog intervals.
     Jogged 1/4 mile intervals

My post workout treat was a nice freshly made glass of celery & apples.  I know its a great detox drink, and since I was having hydration issues, I figure I should juice something up that will help hydrate.




0 comments:

Post a Comment