Thursday, August 2, 2012

Yesterday and This Morning!

It is August 2nd, and I was supposed to weigh in this morning.  Oops!  Well let me tell you my excuse, I overslept.  I am supposed to be at work at 6:30a, I straight woke up at 6:03am!  HaHa!

So this morning was a mad dash to shower, dress and get out the door.  Which I did in record time.  I was out of the door by 6:33am.  Then much to my surprise, I walk out to my garage and what do I see?  A big ole Penske moving truck parked parallel to the garages.  I can't even get into my garage!  As you can imagine...I have smoke coming out of my ears!  I had 1/2 the mind to call a tow truck!  But somewhere deep within me there was a voice of reason...I called Penske and asked them to track down the driver to come move the darn truck!  



Okay so that was the drama of this morning!  I will move on to what I really came to report in about.  

Wednesday August 1st.  Pretty decent day!  I started off the morning with Rowing.  I meet 2 of the BGR girls over at the studio for a 6am class.  Rowing is hard on its own, being in class @ 6am just made it that much more difficult!  But nonetheless, I got through it.  It was a great way to start the day!  I will have to see how often I can be late to work, so I can get to 6am rowing class.

My energy levels were surprisingly high all day, I attribute that to the early morning exercise.  I maintained my planned meals for the day and even got an easy (very easy) evening workout.  So after I got done with my Arthritis Foundation Assignment I hopped on the treadmill.  I walked only, no jogging, and I keep it at a rather slow pace.  I stayed between 3 - 3.5mph.  Nothing to taxing since I already had my hard workout in the morning.  

Let the gym, started heading home and there was an accident on the 405 Freeway!  Ugh!  It made the drive home so much more later than it needed to be.  But at least I got home safely, and it appears the people in the accident were safe as well.  

Okay that is all for me today...Oh..here are yesterdays workouts:

Rowing:  I forgot to pull my meters off the darn machine!  http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/qtQAT1Ow1Wk

Treadmill:  My really slow stroll 

TTYL


0 comments:

Post a Comment