Friday, November 16, 2012

A Thumbs Up & Ave Maria

Hey Hey!  What's going on!  This has been a week of constant ups and downs.  Sadly, it has been more downs that ups, but what can a girl do, but to roll with the punches.  So I'm rolling along!

Monday for Veteran's day I visited Avenue for a sale they were having.  I had my eye on a pair of tall riding boots.  I have had a long person score to settle with tall boots, since I thick chunky calves would never fit in them!  Much to my surprise I was able to get my calves into the boots!  I attempted to take a picture.  I never realized how hard it is to take a picture of my own feet until today, but here it is. Zipped all the way to the top!



Tuesday...First day back to work from my vacation and man, It was the day for H E L L.  I won't discuss that here!  I am so over it!

But Thursday...I went to spin class instead of doing my Couch to 5K training.  The instructors name is U.B.  Don't know what it stands for but I like that he uses the projector in the room and he plays a visual of what we riding. Yesterday we rode the alps! He is a good instructor, I do like him, he gets really into class.  He was working the room last night, giving every compliments and I got a thumbs up!  LOL!  I don't know how long its been since I have gotten a thumbs up in spin class!  But I thought it was rather hilarious!  To top off this spin class...our last song of the class, was Ave Maria!   Yes Ave Maria!  I was so shocked!  Who in the world would pick that song to cycle too!  Never a dull moment!

Well that is all I have for you today.  I will be in the very near future!

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment