Friday, November 30, 2012

Holiday Juice Challenge Day 2 & 3

Howdy Partners...so the Holiday Juice Challenge continues....

I have bad news...There was no juicing on Day 2.  I overslept that morning and then didn't get home until 9:30pm and was exhausted and opted for a Wendy's Double Cheeseburger over Juicing!  

Day - 3:  Apples & Celery
I know Apples and celery sound really boring and it is boring.  But when I am in a jam, it my Back to Basic Juicing recipe.  I go to the simple and basic things.

      • 1 red apple
  • 1 green apple
  • 3 stalks of celery
Final Product: Total Awesomeness!

Okay I made a rookie and amateur mistake this morning while I was juicing this.  I forgot to put the cup to catch my juice!  I had such a mess on the counter & floor!  Oye!

Happy Juicing!







0 comments:

Post a Comment