Saturday, November 3, 2012

Spinning Nation 2012 ... completed!

It's been a dream of mine for about a year...lol! To participate in Spinning Nation! It's a national fundraising event that raises money for wounded vets. The money is used to open rehab facilities and purchase equipment for vets!

This year my schedule allowed for me
to participate and I did! I want to say it was the most challenging thing I have done to date! 2 - 50 minute sessions of spin class! ohhhh weee! It may have been for charity but it was no free or easy ride!

I am glad to say I made it through! after the first session I questioned if I could make it another session but I pushed through. I actually found the
second session easier than the
first!

There was not many photo ops, but here is a post spinning shot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment