Thursday, November 8, 2012

Scale Whisperer...

Wow!  I can't believe it took me this long to come share this good news with you!  I finally got my butt on the scale this past Tuesday November 6...and the results...AWESOME!

It has been like 3 months since I weighed so It is good to see that progress occurs, even when I am not obsessing about the number on the scale.  So are you ready for what the scale said?  304.0


Sorry I should have rotated the image before posting, but you get it!  LOL!  I was so excited so what does this all mean....

Well my last weigh in was August 6 and I was 331.5.  Since August that is a total of 27.5 lbs gone from my body!  I am so excited and I am so close to getting out of the 300's I don't know what to do with myself!  I see another undertaking will be accomplished in 2012!

0 comments:

Post a Comment