Thursday, November 29, 2012

Gwynnie Bee, Has Made Me Happy As Can Be!!

Gwynnie Bee...How do I describe it?  I don't know I struggle.  I am telling my friends about it, but I have a hard time explaining the concept of Gwynnie Bee (GB).  There slogan is Clothing without Commitment, they sent me a 30 day trail offer and I am trying it!

I got my first shipment last night!  I was so excited to open it.  I was very impressed with the presentation!


I have never gotten a package with a hand written note!  And it said it was for my Delight!  I got 3 items in the shipment and they were all individual wrapped as the item on the top was. So my first item that I wore...Michael Kors Cambridge Draped Top.   Here are my amateur self portraits!


My personal thoughts on the top: The material is nice and soft.  Very comfortable.  In all honesty, not a fan of the print or the neck line.  It is not fitting right for me in the neckline.  Other than that, Not too bad.


0 comments:

Post a Comment