Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Juice Challenge Update & Other Stuff

Hey gang!  I know I was all excited about this Holiday Juice Challenge and I was posting almost every day with my little recipes and pictures and I fell off the band wagon...Again.   I did do some juicing, I just did not do it every day.  It was a crazy week last week!  Holiday Parties, Trips to Laguna Niguel, Races in Pomona and Glendale..I can't remember the last time I did so much local California Travelling!

Well just a quick update on my juicing...my last post was Day 7 so here is a quick recap:

    Spiced Cranberry Apple Juice
    • Day 8 (Dec 5th)  Spiced Cranberry Apple Juice      This recipe came from the lovely folks at juicingjuice.com,     and I loved it!   
      • 1tsp Cinnamon (add to the juicer before juicing anything)
      • 1 cup fresh cranberries
      • 2 apples
    • Day 9 (Dec 6th) Bell Pepper Hormone Balancer  This recipe came from the lovely folks at earthlyjuicecart.com  Okay, I have gotten some excellent recipes from them in the past, but this one was a swing and miss for me.  The juice was not tasty, I could not drink it at all! But in case you want to try it, here is the recipe.
      • 4 whole green peppers
      • 1/4 stalk of Fennel
      • 1/4 tsp of Nativas Naturals Lucuma  (I did not add this-maybe it would have helped the taste?)
    • Day 10 (Dec 7th) - Day 12 (Dec 9th) - No juicing!  
    • Day 13 (Dec 10th) Venus Juice   
    • Day 14 (Dec 11th)  Spiced Cranberry Apple Juice


Last week we had our Christmas Party/Recognition Dinner for the Arthritis Foundation.  We ate at an italian restaurant at the Grove.  The food was good, company was great and I was taken back by the wonderful Christmas Decorations at the Grove!  It was so pretty!  It really did put in me in the Christmas Spirit!

Some of the Christmas Decorations @ The Grove

Me @ the Grove!
So that is all I have for you guys today, a quick update and I will try to do better as the days go along!  Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment