Sunday, December 2, 2012

Multi-tasking Like Never Before!

I had a productive day!  I am taking break right now from my meal preparation for the week.  I am waiting on my chicken to cool down, so I can chop it up and add to my salads.  I also took my food prep to a whole new level today and even pre-prepped the produce I want to juice!  I have 4 bags set aside with my stuff to juice! 

After church today, I had a rather aggressive to-do list:
  1. Go to Costco
  2. Go to Trader Joe's
  3. Go to Buy Low Warehouse
  4. Do a load laundry
  5. Return my Redbox return
  6. Get my mile in for the Mile-a-day challenge.
All was going well until my stop to Trader Joe's!  The Trader Joe's nearest to me is next to a Kohl's and there was just a never ending line to get into the parking lot!  Patience is not my strength so I ended up driving like 6 miles to another Trader Joe's!  It was beneficial, I was in and out of that one in like 5 minutes.  Now get ready for this awesome Multi-tasking story that is about to come...I get to the laundry mat which is not far from a Redbox so here is how this went.  Got my clothes in the washer, once I got them to the dryer.  Strapped on my arm band and head phones...and I walked to the Redbox, walked for a good 32 minutes I think got in a little over 2 miles.  Walked back to the laundromat grabbed my clothes and went home!  Now that I did that, I will have to do that more often, when I go to my laundromat.

Here is my Endomondo Tracking of my multitasking walk:  http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/111199655

Okay...I am overly excited about juicing again.  It was been a while since I juiced consistently. Yes, I know the challenge is called, Juice a Day..But I juiced again tonight! I am sipping it right now.  It's a bit tart, but good.  I am always a bit nervous about the juice recipes with lots of ingredients, but this is a good one.  The recipe came from the wonderful folks at JuicingJuice.Com.

Go Go Green Energy Juice
  • Large Handful of Kale
  • 1/2 Green Apple
  • 1 Grapefruit (peeled)
  • 4 stalks of celery
  • 3 inches of peeled cucumber
  • Squeeze of Lemon
Very tasty...my only dislike is that it's tart.  I think next round, I may opt for juicing the whole apple or even maybe 2 apples.  Again, putting my photography skills to test here are some shots!

0 comments:

Post a Comment