Saturday, December 15, 2012

I've been naughty...

I got up this morning with the intent of finishing off my Christmas shopping.  My to do list consisted of Hallmark and Target, so I was gonna head to the Fox Hill mall in Culver City.  That I did, and suddenly all things went wrong!

I am in JcPenney's buying clothes, some for myself some for others.  Then I go to the car to unload, and I am back in the mall and now I am in Torrid.  And then things went really wrong!  I had my eye on a pair of boots from there and everything in the store, was buy one get one 1/2 off.  I fell in love with the boots, and the sales person Cesar, Insisted that I got some skinny jeans to go with the boots.  I had my normal discussion with him about me and skinny jeans...but like I said, He Insisted!   And off I went to the dressing room and then I went to try on the boots with the jeans...and Cesar was so so excited!  And...well so was I!  I was actually liking what I saw in the mirror!  I was shocked.  Little Cesar knows what he's talking about!  Ya wanna see the dressing room shot?  Do ya?


Well it didn't end there!  After Torrid, I am now in Ashley Stewart! LOL!  As I walked into Ashley Stewart the lady at the register says to me, looks like you cleaned up in Torrid.  I said yea, I did!  Then she goes well everything here is 40% off! I said to her, ya know, its funny cause I came in this mall to go to Hallmark & Target to get Christmas cards and I have yet to make my way into either one of those stores!  So a sweater and a dress later...I am finally in Hallmark!  And well it has been an expensive few hours at the mall.  It will be Ramen noodles for lunch and dinner this week!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment