Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Informatioin Overload....

I apologize in advance if this turns out to be a long post.  I feel like I have so much to report. 

Okay Item #1  
I got on the scale today!  I was yet again shocked!  286.4!  Woohoo!  I promise one day I will learn to rotate this before posting.  I thought I did right, but obviously I didn't!  Please forgive me!


Okay Item #2
Holiday Juice Challenge - Day 7 (Dec 4th)
Another juice recipe borrowed from the wonderful folks at www.earthlyjuicecart.com!  And this my friends, has completely surprised me...I love it! It is called Green Lemonade.  It is another juice in the Anti-Inflammatory category!

Here are the ingredients:
  • 3 leaves of romaine lettuce
  • 1 apple
  • 2 inches of ginger (I peeled my ginger)
  • 1 lemon
This was my first time ever juicing lettuce and I must say I am very very impressed and pleased.  This is a very tasty juice.  I am also beginning to like the taste of ginger.  This is officially one of my favorite juices now!



Item #3
Got really active today.  Did some treadmill time, did weight training, and did 30 minutes of spin class!  Yeah me! 

So overall...a great day!  I am pleased and tired!  See you next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment