Sunday, April 21, 2013

Long Ride #2

This past Saturday went out for another long bike ride.  And by long...I really mean long.  It felt long, it was painful, my butt hurts...still hurts and I need rest!  I am getting closer to that 36 miles as July 14th quickly approaches.

So how long was this bike ride you make ask?  27.2 miles! 

The funny thing about this ride is that I truly did not set out to do so many miles.  I left the house with the intention of doing maybe 10 - 12 miles.  I set off to ride with the only goal of trying to figure out how to get around the Marina.  By George, I got around the Marina and my excitement got hte best of me, I kept riding.  Got all the way up into Santa Monica.  The ride up was a pleasure, but I can not say the same for the ride back.  I can honestly say, it is time to get a new seat!  

That is all I have for you.  See you next week.  I start a 7-day detox starting tomorrow.  So stay tuned!  Dueces!

0 comments:

Post a Comment