Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Detox Day #2

Well I have made it to day 2.  I am amazed how excited I am about juicing again.  My last juice detox was in December 2012.  So today I made the same juice and had it for Breakfast & for lunch.  This one does not have a name, I did not make it from a recipe, I just picked out some veggies and hoped for the best.

Today's Juice:
2 apples (Fuji)

1/2 bunch of Spinach
Handful of Parsley
1 inch of Ginger
1/2 lemon
4 stalks of celery
1 Large Collard Green Leaf

This made just a tad bit more than 16 ounces of juice.  Also a yummie juice.  I loved it! 

Today some friends and I attempted to get onto Price is Right.  We didn't get in, we ran a tad bit late.  But while we were on our way to the CBS studios we decided to get silly and pose at a waterfall! LOL!  Here is my picture.  The whole time all I could think, was please don't fall back into the water! 
Okay today's physical activity is the walk from the Grove Parking lot to the CBS studio.  It was about 1.76 miles.

Water:  Didn't do so well.  Only one liter.

Now its time to prep my veggies for tomorrow and get to bed. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment