Friday, January 25, 2013

Choice: The Key to the Journey!

Today I woke up very proud of myself!  I made it to the gym last night, did some cardio & some weight training.  Then I got up this morning and was at the gym @ 5am.  Some more cardio and some more weight training. 

So after that great start to the day...Bad Choice...White Chocolate Latte and a Cheese danish for Breakfast!  After I ate, the little voice within said, you just undid everything you did this morning at the gym.  While that may very well be true, I did better for lunch.  I did not pack a lunch, so I went to Piknik, as restuarant in our office building and got what they call the Power Lunch.  Grilled Chicken Breast, Steamed Spinach, and Brown Rice.  Good Choice!  And may I add, it was very very tasty!

At about 2pm Kate says, I am going down to Mickey Fine do you want anything?  Bad Choice...Sour Cream & Cheddar Potato Chips & a bottle of pepsi!  And to finish off the Bad Choices:  Dinner..a Double Cheeseburger, fries, and a coke for dinner!

So tonight, I remind myself I can not out-train a bad diet!  I don't strive to be perfect and make good choices at all times.  But definately the good choices should definately outweigh the bad choices.  Unfortunately, right now the scale is tipped to the wrong side!  Must do better!  I have been a tad bit out of control since being on Vacation for Christmas.  So I know now its time for a nice good Detox, starting on Sunday! 

Time to ride my tongue, stomach, and mouth of all it's bad cravings!

Power Lunch from Piknik!

0 comments:

Post a Comment