Saturday, January 12, 2013

Compliments and Butt Kicking!

Here it is 11am on a Saturday and I am laying in bed! Believe me when I say I am tired!  And that is an understatement!  I started the morning off with a weight training class, called the ABC workout.  It is only my second time trying it, and oh my goodness, it was harder than the first time I took the class!  I very good workout, but I am worn out!

While in the class a lady came over to me and said, "I just want you to know that you are doing very well", some of us have been taking this class a long time and its still hard for us!  Even though I appreciate the kind words of the complete stranger, I feel so incompetent sometimes in those classes.  I can't jump rope for 2 minutes, I can't do burpees and some of the other exercises.  I get an "A" for effort, but maybe a "C" in execution.

Also Thursday night when I showed up at the gym I ran into stranger gym guy! LOL.  I don't know his name, but he seem to be on the same gym schedule we end up on the elevator or the parking garage at the same time.  But he said to me on Thursday, that I was doing really well, and that soon when I turn side ways he wouldn't be able to see me!  HIlarious!  I have a long way to go until I get to that point.  But I guess people are noticing changes.  Unfortunately, I still am not seeing them, but oh well! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment