Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I am counting this day...A VICTORY!

Well gang, Today for me, was a day from the pits!  I will give you the cliff notes version...I had a 12 hour work day.  Highly stressed!  I can't even explain!  But none the less, I told myself we are sticking to detox mode.  Again, not a perfect day, I had a mid-afternoon slip up.  My co-worker and her kind and generous self offered to buy my coffee & a cookie!  So you know I could not resist!  That was the slip up for the day, and even after 12 hour day at work...I made to to spin class!  I got to spin class late, but I made it!  This was my first spin class since, I don't know when.  I am so out of practice!  Oh my!  

So a quick recap of today's eats just to keep me accountable:

Pre-Breakfast (eaten before leaving the house)
 Detox Beetroot Juice
  • 1 carrot
  • 1 apple
  • 3 celery stalks
  • 1 small beet
  • 3 leaves of Kale
  • 1/2 of a fennel bulb
Ran all through the juicer for a nice glass of yummy-ness and liver & kidney detoxing! 

There was no-mid morning snack

Lunch:  my prepacked veggie tray.  Cucumbers, celery, carrots, black beans, salsa & some hummus 

Mid Afternoon Snack:  White Chocolate Latte & a chocolate chip cookie from Coffee Bean

Dinner: the other 1/2 of my chia seed pudding

Workout:  55 minutes of Spinning
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment