Monday, October 3, 2011

Just checking In!

Wow Last week was not a good blog week for me.  I was missing in action most of the week!  I had a really stressful week.  It was a bad eat week.  I am shocked I didn't gain anything.  I pretty much stayed the same.   I am recommitting myself to my goals.  I still want to lose 40-50 more pounds before the end of the year.   I need to get serious now becuase once Thanksgiving gets here, I know it will hard to resist all the wonderful food.  So I getting back at it....after today's BJ Pizza for lunch!  LOL! 

I had an enjoyable weekend!  The weather was perfect, I spent Saturday at the L.A. County Fair.  That was my first time ever going!  It was cool, I will have to make that an annual event.  I have some pictures from the fair, but they are on my home computer so I will have to share them later.  Other than that, I don't have much to report, so that's it. 

See ya lighter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment