Friday, October 28, 2011

Truly the Grace of God...

I just wanted to take a quick moment out of my workday to say a little something on my blog.  It has been over 2 weeks now! 

Things have been challenging for me the last couple of weeks.  I'm okay I am happy to report though the storms of life have arrived and though they have tried to overtake me....I truly am at peace!  Things happen unexpectedly in life, we all know that, but people always say its how to react to them that affect how they effect you.  LOL!  That's quite the tongue twister I typed!  HaHa! 

I don't deserve the grace of God, nor do I deserve the Favor of God. But because I am a child of God, he gives grace, mercry and favor overabundantly in my life.  I am truly grateful.  I know I don't pray as often as I should, I don't spend the time with Him as I should...but still, My God is yet with me, yet covering me, yet protecting me, yet giving me peace that has truly surpassed ALL OF MY understanding.  This God that I serve is truly a gracious, loving God.  To Him and Him only do I belong.  The storm is not over, I am still in the middle of yet, but its okay for the storm lasts another day, another month, or another 3 months.  I really am cool.  I welcome the opportunity to struggle...I am not gonna say suffer, Jesus Suffered.  He was beaten many times, nailed, spit on, etc, I can't call what I am going through suffering, I am only struggling.  But this struggle is really showing me more of the Heart of my Creator.   This, if nothing else, is a humbling experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment