Monday, October 3, 2011

What a Monday...

Monday Monday Monday!
Why! Monday!
Mondays are so hard, so unkind, so unloving!
Really struggled today and had the Monday Blues!

Today not the best eat day, but I knew going in it wouldn't be.  We had our new hire luncheon today, and like a bad girl, I ate pizza!  But that is all I ate today with the except of an apple.  Drank lots of water cause I did get hungry at about 7pm.  But I told myself I could not afford to eat anything else.

I can't believe how time is flying.  Another night at the Arthritis Foundation, and I can't believe that Mireya will be on maternity leave soon!  So much to do, and so little time.  We had a good night though, tossed back and forth some ideas, worked out some plans, and now I think we have a better idea of what needs to get done in the next 4 weeks.  Then reality set in,  Next Saturday, I have to be at an Expo for the Foundation...by myself!  Mireya will not be with me, there is a training class that day so we are spllitting duties!  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  I hope things go well!

Not much else happened today.  I download my L.A. Fair pictures, and below is the one I decided to share!  I think its cute and yet rather hilarious! 

LA County Fair, Oct 1, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment