Sunday, October 9, 2011

Weekend Recap

Howdy Partners. I woke up this morning thinking, I have not blogged in a few days. So even though my day is far from being over I figured, I better get on here and keep myself accountable.

I am happy to report that I am officially on vacation! WoooHooo! Friday was my last day in the office and I won't have to return for 2 more weeks. I wish I could just party it on up! The weekend started off good. Stayed on my food plan on Friday. Worked out with Jen afterwork. Did lots of stretch and cardio. It actually felt good, I needed it.

Saturday...Kept myself busy. Church in the morning, laundry, errands, got my hair done...etc. Didn't work out:0(

Sunday...I was motivated to go to the gym. I didn't do much just hopped on the treadmill did about 40 minutes (burned burned 405 calories) and left. The weather will be nice this weekend, So I think I will have to make a few neighborhood walks and a couple of trips to the beach.

Went to one of my favorite places today...Soupplantation! I loving making salads at that place. Then went to go see the movie Abduction. It was a good movie! Well that is all I have for now. Check back later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment