Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Amazing Monday...

Well Gang...Finally got my juicer replaced!  Applause, Applause, Applause!  I am so excited, so ready to get back to juicing for myself and not going to juice bars!  I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!  LOL!  The juicer is till at home in the box, but I think it will be making its debut around Wednesday.  That is when the new "sale" items will be released and I can see what produce items are on sale.  Nothing good is on sale right now.

Today was a pretty decent day...food wise I was going okay until the visit to Kentucky Fried Chicken. Where I had the nastiest fried chicken in the world.  Those poor chickens should be ashamed!

I made it out for another interval training.  This one was not as bad as last week.  It was more doable.  The training plan called for 1.5 minutes of jogging 2 minutes of walking.  I was able to cover 1.76 miles in the 30 minutes which included a 5 minute warm up and a 5 minute cool down.  So overall, I don't think it was too bad.  But I am probably being to kind and generous with myself!

I am just trying to keep myself motivated by saying these will be the hardest workouts..I will get better, I will get better, I will get better.  It is a hard pill to swallow sometimes...BUT I WILL GET BETTER AT THIS.  I must!

Okay that is all for today!  See you next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment