Thursday, July 26, 2012

WOW...What A Wednesday!

I had a great hump day! Why? Well I got to go to rowing class! It was my first class back since March 2012! I miss it so! I got to go to my Wednesday afternoon spin class...how I missed that too. But it was a sub teaching and she was rathering...BORING!

So yesterday...not the best eating day. I woke up late so I had to run out of the house without making my eggs! So Breafast turned out to be: White chocolate latte and a Cheese crumble Danish.

We had a lunch meeting at work (OOPS) So lunch turned out to be 2 slices of pizza, a side salad, and some Alfredo pasta. That Alfredo Pasta was delightful!

Dinner...left over pizza from lunch.

As you can see, I definately carbed up! LOL! It was probably the best thing for me that I had 2 workouts in!

Workouts

  • 45 minutes of Spinning
  • 1 hour of Rowing 


Well in a few weeks I will be embarking on a 12-week weight loss challenge with my wonderful BGR girls.  The challenge starts August 21 and requires weekly weigh-ins and weekly picture taking.  I am not happy about the picture taking.  But this is probably just the thing I need to get me motivated...Nothing like a good competition!  For the competition I have to keep a food log on MyFitnesspal.com.  Logging things online used to appeal to me, but I am so over it.  I hope I can maintain it, if I don't they will remove me from the group!  I look forward to seeing how my body will transform in the 12 weeks, so look forward to the posts and possibly the pictures as the challenge begins!

Talk to you Later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment