Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Not Much to Report...but I'm reporting!

Now that the 4th has passed.  Time to get back on plan.  I did lots of eating on July 3 through the 9th!  Ha Ha!  Ain't it amazing how I make a one day holiday a 6-day eating fest?  Gotta love it!

I can honestly say, I have been on the lazy end of the spectrum.  I have not done any physical activity since my walk on July 4th!  So I made myself go out for a walk yesterday, Monday the 9th.  This walk served 2 purposes:

  1. I needed the exercise
  2. I needed to find a route for my BGR group
It took some doing, but I am happy to report that I accomplished both.  I walked the route, its just under 3 miles, and I think its a nice walking route for the group.  So last night, I reported into Samantha.  Blocked in my dates and my route and I am good to go beginning July 23rd!

Here was the route from yesterday:

http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/igIdFH-EsqI

Looking for all the new things on the horizon.  But I am scared!  I have speed training this week.  I don't know what to expect, but I have to try.  Stay tuned!

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment