Monday, July 16, 2012

Food Should Taste Good

Food Should Taste Good...I think that is a statement we can all agree on, Can't we?

Well not only is that a true statement, it is also a Brand Name!  Here I was at Quiznos, ordering my regular Italian Sub and I happened to look down at the chip rack and saw "Sweet Potato Chips."  I immediately said, I have to try those.  So I did!

I want you to know, those were some pretty darn tasty chips! I love them!  Please check out their website, they have a variety of flavors: http://www.foodshouldtastegood.com/#/home/
From what I can tell from my quick browsing is that all the chips are kettle cooked and gluten free!  They are  also certified Kosher, if that is important to you!

The taste was excellent!  I really enjoyed the chips.  The other thing that sold me on them, was the simple ingredients.  Sweet Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt!  You know what you are eating!  The nutritional information, not that bad, 150 calories for the bad, 17g carbs, 3g fiber, and sodium at 140mg.  It is kinda high in fat...8g.  But I think it will work as a once in a while snack.

My next mission...to find them in bulk!

0 comments:

Post a Comment