Friday, July 27, 2012

TRIED Tennis Thursday

Okay, I am gonna get straight to it.  No talking about food, work or anything else.  I went and attempted to play tennis last night!  I learned tonight that Tennis Players must be in excellent shape!  I can't remember the last time I sweat so much, and now the day after I am sore as can be!  Venus, Serena, Andre, Sharapova, Kournikova...I give you mad props.  Playing tennis ain't easy!

First off, please know, that I am in no way a good tennis player.  Back in the day when I was a younin' my dad taught me and my brothers how to play.  And this is probably the first time since then, I have attempted to get on a court.  Amazingly enough...I even still have a racket!  So here is me and Hailey on the court with all these older people that obviously are great players.   Hailey a couple of times, hit the ball over into another court and the old foggies over there started to get mad!  Some people are just so rude!  He was very upset.  I wish you could of seen us, I am sure we looked at hot mess.  We couldn't serve properly.  And we were horrible at returning serves and volleying the ball back and forth.  We sure did get a lot of cardio in running after the tennis ball! Good workout...exhausting and I can't wait to do it AGAIN!  LOL!

It was a great cardio day though...I got in a little over 4 miles doing walk/jog intervals.  this time my jog intervals were 1/4 mile each time.  Got pretty decent stats from the run.
http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/uGSKJCe46qw



0 comments:

Post a Comment