Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hump Day Recap

Well today Wednesday was a lot better than yesterday.  Still not a perfect day, but a move in the right direction.

Breakfast:  Croissant & White chocolate Latte

Mid AM Snack:  The rest of my tomato, broccoli, carrot juice

Lunch:  Kale Salad (Kale, cucumbers, tomato, Feta Cheese, apple cider vinegar)

Mid After Noon Snack:  Beet & Apple Juice

Dinner:   Salad (lettuce, cabbage, carrots) & 1 chicken breast

Physical Activity:
  • 60 minutes of water aerobics
  • Total Body Vibration Machine, well I know it is technically not excercise, but since they claim its just like excercising, I am calling it exercise!   I attempted to record myself while on the machine with my Iphone.  So here is a snap of the machine and a little clip of me on the machine.  The machine is surprisingly quiet and seriously all I do is stand and let the machine vibrate! 

Well I think that is all for tonight. Time to watch my shows tidy up a bit and get to bed.  Until next time.  Tata.

0 comments:

Post a Comment