Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wet Wednesday!

It's hump day!  Middle of the week which means the weekend is just around the corner!  Whoot!  The weather is gonna be nice so I am extremely excited!  Today was another full day, but I had much fun.  I learn to plan and organize my life in ways I have never imagined before!

Breakfast
     White Chocolate Latte

Mid Am Snack
     Apple
     Beet & Apple Juice

Lunch
     Baked Chicken Breat
     Black Beans

Mid Afternoon Snack
     Almonds
     Celery & Apple Juice

Dinner
     Salad

Workout: 
     60 minutes of Water aerobics!
Note to Self:  Eating Beans on water aerobics day...NOT A GOOD IDEA!

I am really enjoying water aerobics!  I never thought I would enjoy it so much!  Even though it is cold at night time, I am just having a blast!  Not much more to say gotta get ready to watch my Wednesday night comedy shows...Hot In Cleveland! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment