Friday, March 23, 2012

Operation Hair Growth!

In case you are wondering what my hair growth has to do with my weight loss blog...hmm it doesn't! But I did put on my 2012 Undertakings list that I wanted to take better care of my hair and allow it to grow.  So yesterday I did a little work on my hair.  And by saying I, I mean Yazmin!  LOL!

Well yesterday, I have my hair timmed.  It was needed, though my hair is shorter than it has been in years, it needed a good chop!  So my hair is shoulder length...not a bad place to start off.  I will take a picture of it so I have some progress reports to post.

I also decided to color my hair.  I know that does not sound like it was a wise choice, maybe it isn't, but ever since I was a little girl I have dreamed of having red hair.  When I got out of high school I made the attempt to go red, bleached my hair, re-dyed it red, and guess what?  It was orange!  So I don't have that horror story to tell this time.  I actually enjoy the shade of red adn I am surprised how noticeable the color is, even though my hair was not lightened in anyway shape or form! 

That is all I have for this post, I just wanted to document the date that I started attacking something on my Undertaking list.  Stay Tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment