Monday, March 26, 2012

Moving it Mondays!

Well today in my book...TOTAL AWESOMENESS! 
Downtown L.A. Stairs
Eating was not great..but I did something today that I absolutely hate doing...stairs! Back 4 years ago, I used to be forced into walking stairs in downtown L.A. It was something I really despised. Today I said, I am getting on those stairs and I will do 4 rounds. I completed those 4 rounds today. And in all honesty, it was a challenge but doable!

I had another session today on the Turbo Sonic machine.  My session time seems to go by so fast.  I am still enjoying it though.  Today I felt my blood flowing.  It is wierd to explain but I felt like I could feel the blood moving in my vessels! 



So here's the eating (the good, bad, & the worse) for the day:

Breakfast:
     4 scrambled eggs
      apple

Mid AM Snack
     Strawberries

Lunch
     2 chicken Breast
     Corn on the Cobb
     Mac N Cheese

Mid Afternoon Snack
     can of Pepsi
     snack back of Cheddar & Sour Cream Chips

Dinner
2 slices of Pizza (1 vegeterian & 1 pepperoni)

Workouts
  1. Downtown Stairs - 4 rounds http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/p5R55iPmNFY
  2. 45 minute Walk - almost 3 miles in Downtown Los Angeles  http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/p5R55iPmNFY
This day would have been a win win if I did better on my eating.  But I am still proud of me doing the stairs today and at least getting 2 workouts in!  Well that is all for now.  I forgot to weigh myself this morning.  I will do that tomorrow morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment