Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Self Control: Where Are You?

I was going to blog last night..the pending question of the day was "Where is my Self Control?"  Yesterday was just a day of mindless eating.  The thought of stopping myself never even crossed my mind.  So Self Control Where are You?  I need you...oh so badly! 

Well the morning actually started off okay.  I had such great intentions of sticking to my food plan, I was gonna go run and do some weights, but I can't pinpoint what made me veer off track.

Breakfast:     3 Scrambled Eggs w/ Spinach w/ cupe of White Chocolate Latte

Mid AM Snack:     Tomato, Broccoli & Carrot Juice (it was hard to get down)

Lunch:  A co-worker brought me some tacos.  I ate 3 steak tacos, with lots of Pico De Gallo.  Then my Sees Candy order that I made for another co-workers fundraising thing came in, so then there was constant popping of nut chews, and various types of Sees Candies. 

Dinner:  10 Hot Wings, French Fries & a Coke from Rally's.  I'm not going to even lie, it tasted absolutely deliscious! 

The day ended with time at bible study, time at the laundromat, time in personal reflection.  Self Control....where are you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment